Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quick Updates

I have been too busy catching up on Joe's blog to do any updating of my own.

I'm still having fun, still trying to figure out the best way to stay indefinitely, drinking less, and trying to settle down (we still don't have a permanent apartment!).

Jason is here until the end of the week. Julia and Jordan the First are coming to visit tomorrow.

My entire class just returned from a week-long "excursion" to Munich, Vienna, and Bratislava (the capitol city of Slovakia). I put excursion in quotes, because that word makes me think of hacking through jungle vines with a machete, rather than 70 overpriviledged kids getting Fahrkarten and perusing expensive cities at their leisure.

Hannah visited me for a week in Berlin and it was amazing. Then, when I was in Vienna, she came there for a couple of days. Now I miss her more than ever. Really. I don't think I've ever missed her this much before.

No comments: