Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm trapped between my ringing ears. I have the bad habit of containing my entire self inside my head. It triggers my claustrophobia, and the only cure is to release it, either out of my mouth in words, or through my eyes in tears. I've been begging for a catharsis, and I thought when I started crying something would change. Now I'm sitting here with stained cheeks, still longing for an escape, still wishing that speaking out loud to no one would provide comfort. When someone falls victim to my mouth's firings, I can never seem to verbalize what I'm thinking. Do I wish I knew more words, or do I wish I knew fewer words? Would I rather condense what is inside my brain into one word ("sad"), or would it funtion better if I knew many more words with which to describe the feelings?

No comments: