Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Zweite Tag in Berlin, Germany

So, after an exciting night out with my current roommates, I woke up at 3pm. I realized, however, that this would be a legitimate time to wake up were I in California (6am). I am currently sitting in an internet cafe, the number on the timer threateningly decreasing as each minute passes.

Since I don't have very much time, I just want to let everyone know how much I love it here. It's absolutely beautiful, I have my own room already, and my roommates are sweet and helpful. Thankfully, there hasn't been much time to miss anyone yet, except the more obvious people.

1 comment:

Deniz said...

tell me more! tell me more!
and please add me on skype so we can talk
and get a webcam so we can drink together, and never alone.
i miss you so much, nothing interesting is happening here.
except i got another fish and named him adolf